Mindset Coaching Course – Reminder
This 10-week course is an interactive course teaching the value of mindset. In this course you will be invited to look at how mindset affects everything we do, every day. Learn skills on how to recognise negative mindsets and how to flip those around using powerful proven techniques. Learn how to develop that growth mindset, where you can set your goals in line with your values and use strategies to keep yourself motivated and on track. Learn tips on self-care so that we can feel our best, show up in the world feeling our best, giving us great opportunities in our personal and business lives.
Your course trainer is Kim McNamara who originally trained with the Life Coaching Academy in 2004 and has enjoyed a successful coaching career. Kim is also an NLP Master Practitioner in Communication and Business Communication, a Hypnotherapist, a mBIT coach and has a Diploma in Psychology. This array of training makes Kim’s courses very well rounded with insightful tips and strategies.
The student develops an understanding of mindset, past, present and future.
The student identifies where they can improve their own mindset by using skills and strategies taught.
The student will set some personal goals as a homework task and have the opportunity to use the course as a personal development exercise whilst learning lifelong skills.
The student will be able to understand mindset and its importance so they can incorporate the learnings into their personal lives and business lives.
The student will set effective goals and be aware of the power of failure being feedback.
Students will have a knowledge of the mind and body working together and being affected by day-to-day mindsets.
The student will learn how to develop strategies to use their mind to their advantage, including using powerful tools like future pacing.
When a student has completed 10 sessions, and successfully submitted their assessment, they will receive a completion certificate. Kim McNamara LCA Course Mindset
• Introduction & course outline.
• Expectations of students. What is mindset and how is it created?
• Mindset questions to enable benchmark 1 to 10 scale for students to identify where they are at now with mindset from great mindset to needs attention.
• Set a mindset goal. The power of the word “yet”
• Look deeper into where your mind set originates from. Teach about the conscious and unconscious mind, patterns that we can develop, the circle of people we choose to have around us, drivers of patterns and introduce sub modalities.
• Discuss self-care and self-worth. Ask students to identify their self-worth on a scale of 1 to 10. Discuss self-care and ask the student to pick ways they can practice self-care in the coming week.
• Teach about motivation, towards motivation, away from motivation. Teach about open mind, possibilities, opportunities and how we can attract that. The importance of failure and feedback.
• Discuss meditation, where it originates from, what happens in the brain when we meditate and how we can use meditation to quiet the mind and allow ideas to come forward, how meditation calms us when stressed.
• Review earlier goal. Create a new goal.
• The mind and body connection. How our mindset can make us uncomfortable in our bodies, and how our bodies can warn us of unhealthy mindset patterns.
• Growth mindset. How our mindset can be limited or be in a growth pattern. Importance of growth mindset and discuss what stops us having a growth mindset.
• Students identify in their own time their own patterns.
• Empowering yourself with your growth mindset and being able to empower others, family & friends. The power of empowerment and self-confidence to see connections that could be made and opportunities that are there.
• Future pacing, learn the skill of being able to future pace our goals using all of our senses, creating an image in our mind and a feeling that the goal is already completed.
• Affirmations, being able to flip our negative mindset. Future pace,
• Bringing the course all together and recap.
The workshop commences on Tuesday evening, 11th October @7pm AEST for 10 weeks and is completed entirely online through live streamed interactive ZOOM sessions.
Cost $600 Upfront
$200 Deposit & 2 instalments of $200pm
Please email – email@example.com if you would like to participate in this course and we will send you an enrolment form.