Masters Of Business Administration from Australian Graduate School of Management Certificate IV Life Coaching
As a team coach & facilitator, Annette has successfully supported senior teams to create a compelling vision for success and an operating model implementing the disciplines of high performing teams.
As an executive coach she supports senior executives to develop outstanding leadership presence, strengthen their strategic capacity, increase their personal effectiveness, build great teams, proactively manage succession planning and effectively lead others.
In approaching this work she brings to bear her consulting and senior executive experience working extensively with a range of leadership 360-degree feedback and assessment tools. As a coach she is insightful, warm, challenging and solutions focused.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Team coaching for leadership teams for sustaining peak performance and deliver exceptional results
• Coaching senior executives to achieve peak performance at a personal, team and organisational level
• Coaching individual leaders to understand feedback and translate the content into meaningful and authentic actions that build the trust and respect of others
• Supporting executives to develop ‘mindfulness’ in their approach to leadership and management
• AMP, Director, Strategy
• INGA Australia Life Insurance, Head of Strategy, Finance and Advisor Product Marketing
• Booz Allen Consulting – Australia, United Kingdom and South East Asia
• NAB Europe – Head of Financial Analysis & Strategy Consultant
• Prior to these roles, 10 years in finance, accounting, auditing at ALLTEL, Prudential, Arthur Andersen.