Professional Coach ICF Plus NLP
This will ensure the following:
- You gain the necessary knowledge and skills in the shortest possible time i.e. if you are able to commit 8 hours per week consistently you will be able to complete the program in 6-9 months comfortably
- You are able to start coaching clients once you have completed the initial practical components which is generally within 4 months
- You are able to obtain Professional Indemnity Insurance for your Coaching Practice which the Insurance industry in Australia will only give you if you have a Nationally Recognised Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- You are able to credential as an ICF Coach once you have logged 100 hours of coaching (75 paid hours and 25 pro bono hours) .
If you want to start a coaching practice, you can use your certificate to show that you have attended an NLP Practitioner/Coach Certification, as well as an NLP Master Practitioner/Coach Certification.
The practice of being a coach is an independent venture.
- Why Choose NLP as a Specialty Stream ?
I would like to add a Specialty Niche that gives me powerful communication skills to better assist my clients when overcoming limiting beliefs . https://www.lifecoachingacademy.edu.au/courses/nlp-coach-practitioner-certificate-lca/
Certificate IV in Life Coaching Plus the added NLP Coach Practitioner Certificate – Great course that offers students a formal qualification with practical coaching skills, including professional industry accreditation. This course has a strong emphasis on coaching and NLP for Coaches Please note: It is only the 10864NAT Certificate IV in Life Coaching that carries ICF Accreditation at the ACTP level.