What is Life Coaching?
More and more people are now turning to life coaching to assist them in their personal development. A life coach will help you find solutions to overcome any problems you may have and set goals for future success.
The aim is to draw out an individual’s potential and with a result orientated approach, facilitate positive changes to enhance a person’s life.
A good coach can assist in:
- Career direction/progression
- Business start-up and entrepreneurial guidance
- Executive and leadership
- Life skills
- Personal fulfillment
- Life balance
- Gaining specific knowledge and skills
Is Life Coaching for you?
If you find yourself in any of the following situations, life coaching could really benefit you.
- Not sure what you want to do and need to gain clarity
- Currently facing obstacles/problems and need the strength and guidance to overcome them
- Need support to evaluate and improve their current career situation
- Would like to boost performance
Ultimately, people who enlist a wellness coach will be in search of a clearer understanding of themselves, and how to improve their future.
Results you can expect
Research carried out by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) highlighted that 98.5% of clients said their investment in personal coaching was well worth it.
The same research highlighted what people actually gained from coaching:
- A higher level of self-awareness
- Smarter goal-setting
- A more balanced life
- Lower stress levels
- More self-confidence
- Improvement in quality of life
- Enhanced communication skills
- Project completion
- Health or fitness improvement
- Better relationships with boss or co-workers
- Better family relationships
- Increased energy
- More fun
- More income
- Stopped a bad habit
- Change in career
- More free time
- Increased profitability of business
- Started new business