7 Reasons Why The Life Coaching Academy’s Training Is Unique
- The Life Coaching Academy’s programs are all Nationally Recognised and Internationally Accredited by the Australia & New Zealand Institute of Coaching (ANZI). Our Professional Coach programs have also been accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). It is the only program available in Australia that has both National Recognition & International Accreditation from both industry bodies.
- It is interactive, personal and fun! The residential part of the course is absolutely essential as we believe that a ‘people skill’ such as coaching is best taught in an interactive manner.
- The course has been specifically developed for Australia and we know, from experience, that our style of training is exactly the right balance of ‘listening and experiencing’.
- The number one reason why the Academy’s course has become the pre-eminent course in Australia is because it is run by highly qualified and experienced coaches, trainers and mentors.
- The course has been specifically designed so that it can be completed within a reasonable time frame – especially suited to those who want to get coaching as soon as possible.
- The back up and support you get during and after the course is unparalled and at no time do you feel as though you are ‘on your own’. Help is always as close as your nearest communication device. You can attend unlimited Coaching Mastery weekend intensives to refresh your skills at no extra cost.
- There are no additional costs to the advertised fees which include all course materials and support.
Unrivalled Head Office Support
Our friendly staff are here for you during office hours to keep you advised of future events whenever you call. Your telephone and email link is your route to answers about pricing, marketing, sources of information or help with difficult coaching situations. It is not unusual for Academy trainers to give graduates their private telephone numbers for even more help in their specialist areas of expertise.
The Academy runs seminars throughout the year (to which trainee and accredited coaches can have subsidised access) featuring many of the world’s leading coaches. Fiona Harrold, Cheryl Richardson and Laura Berman Fortgang are just three of the international experts featured recently.