Skills Checkpoint Government Incentive is back for 2023!!
Are you over 40 years and looking to study to be a Life coach?
You may be eligible for $2000 funding towards our programs through the Federal Government
initiative Skills Checkpoint.
What is Skills Checkpoint?
Skills Checkpoint is a funding initiative to allow mature workers in the workforce receiving no
other entitlements an opportunity to upskill or reset.
• Age – between 40 – 70 years of age.
• Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
• are currently employed and at risk of entering the income support system, OR recently
unemployed (within 12 months) and not referred to or registered with a
Commonwealth funded employment services provider such as Workforce Australia or
Disability Employment Services, and
• have completed a Skills Checkpoint assessment that identifies training opportunities.
TRAINING AND FUNDING
Skills Checkpoint providers deliver both the Skills Checkpoint Program and the Incentive.
They can help you apply for the Skills Checkpoint Program and access the Incentive.
There are a limited number of Incentives available each financial year, so it is important to speak
with your Skills Checkpoint provider about accessing the Incentive when undertaking the Skills
Very Important: To start your Skills Checkpoint application a provider must:
• register you for the Incentive under Course Code: 10864NAT (Quote code)
• assist you to enrol in the training under the ANZSCO Code 272199 (Quote code), and
• make the payment to the training organisation.
Busy At Work
13 28 79
Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers – Jobs for Seniors (busyatwork.com.au)
Applications are limited in numbers.