Govt Funding for 40-year-Olds +, you could be eligible!
Govt Funding for 40-year-Olds +
If you have an upfront payment of $3600 the Govt will give you $2000 towards enrolling for the Professional Coach ICF-ACTP
Contact Verto or Busy at work depending on where you live. If you are an Australian Citizen who is working or has been unemployed for 12 months or less and who is 40years old or older you would be eligible for the $2000 grant
Skills Checkpoint Application Form
- https://www.verto.org.au/skills-checkpoint:Residents living in NSW,VIC & ACT
- 1300 4 VERTO (1300 483 786)
- Ronece Dobrowolski – RDobrowolski@verto.org.au
- https://www.busyatwork.com.au/skills-checkpoint-program/:Residents living in QLD, SA, WA, TAS & the NT
- 13 BUSY (13 28 79)
- Richard Banditt <richard.Banditt@busyatwork.com.au>
The Australian Government, through its Skills and Training Incentive, is providing up to $2000 to fund training to help mature age Australians to update their skills and remain in the workforce longer.
You are eligible for the Incentive if you:
- are aged 40–70
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- are currently employed OR recently unemployed (within nine months) and not registered with an Australian Government employment services provider
- have completed a Skills Checkpoint assessment that identified training opportunities through the Skills Checkpoint for Older Workers Program (Program).
- You can find out more information about the Incentive and the Program by:
- visiting the Department of Education, Skills and Employment’s website at skillscheckpoint.com.au https://www.dese.gov.au/skills-checkpoint-older-workers-program https://www.dese.gov.au/skills-and-training-inc
- contacting your local Program Provider, who can help you apply for the Program and potentially access the Incentive, using the details above.
For more information on which course to apply for contact us on 1800 032 151 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org