The steps the Life Coaching Academy takes to ensure that our coaches meet the highest possible standards. The Life Coaching Academy is proud of its commitment to excellence and the ongoing support system that it offers its coaches.
The Life Coaching Academy’s Committment
- We are committed to ongoing quality control and our coaches are re-assessed annually.
- The Life Coaching Academy have structured their training course to be in alignment with the standards of the International Coach Federation.
- Our training and assessment staff are qualified as determined by the AQF.
Requirements For Accreditation
The Requirements for Accreditation with the Life Coaching Academy are as follows:
- Initial assessment of suitability prior to commencement of the course.
- Signed copies of agreement to the Life Coaching Academy’s terms & conditions and agreement to the Life Coaching Academy’s Code of Conduct.
- Successful completion of the Life Coaching Academy training course within the predetermined completion periods.
- Two testimonials from pro bono (for free) clients during the training period.
- Successful completion of all relevant assessments in accordance with the marking criteria.
- Assessment is done in accordance to the criteria set & administered by the Life Coaching Academy and the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Successful completion of exit interview with a senior coach of the Life Coaching Academy.
- Continual contact with coaches through local Coaching Circles, Virtual Coaching Circles, Webinars