Nationally Recognised Training
- The Life Coaching Academy is a registered training organisation (RTO) – Provider Number: 31275
- The organisation is registered to offer the training and assessment services advertised
- Training and assessment lead to nationally recognised Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications or statements of attainment
- The organisation is complying with the quality requirements of the standards
The following are our most popular courses and are Nationally Recognised:
- 10116NAT Certificate IV in Life Coaching
- BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
The International Coach Federation (ICF)
The Life Coaching Academy’s Professional Coach program is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) at the ACTP level.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the professional association of personal and business coaches that seeks to preserve the integrity of coaching around the globe.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) helps people find the coach most suitable for their needs. It supports and fosters development of the coaching profession; has programs to maintain and upgrade the standards of the profession; conducts a certification program that is the gold standard for coaches worldwide; and conducts the world’s premier conference and other educational events for coaches.
The International Coach Federation (ICF) is the largest non-profit professional association worldwide of personal and business coaches with above 20 000 members in more than 120 chapters worldwide.
The Life Coaching Academy is a member of ACTO
Australian Council for Private Education and Training
The Life Coaching Academy is a member of ACPET